Confirmation of a date is only given when the booking is agreed in writing/email and The Case has taken a non-refundable deposit of £10 per person. We do not accept multiple cheques. We can take card payments over the phone.
In the event of cancellation of your booking or change in the number of guests, we require 4 weeks (8 weeks in November/December) notice before the reservation date. Thereafter full payment of any meal will be required along with the loss of deposit. All alterations are to be confirmed in writing by the organiser. Party organisers are requested to inform everyone in their party of this policy and to pass a copy of the terms around.
Pre-orders are required 4 weeks in advance of your booking.
No changes of choices will be accepted within 7 days of the reservation.
We advise organisers to bring a copy of individual orders for their own reference.
To accommodate larger parties it may be necessary to seat at more than one table. First or second floor will be determined by the final party number and total restaurant bookings.
An optional 10% service charge will be added to parties of 6 or more. A suggested service charge will be added to private parties which reserve the first or second floors in their entirety, the whole of which is paid to the staff.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing with The Case, payment for a function must be made in full at the end of the function. Cash and all major credit cards are accepted and Company cheques accepted with prior arrangement.
Value Added Tax is included in all prices, at the current rate.
If you leave the building to smoke, in the interests of safety we request that you do not take any glassware or drinks outside with you due to spillage or breakage.
ENJOY, but the client will be liable for the cost of repairs or replacement as a result of any damage caused to any part of The Case.
• No food or beverages of any kind to be brought into The Case unless requested and agreed in advance when applying in writing.
• No table confetti, poppers or aerosol sprays.
• The Management reserves the right to refuse admission and to escort any guest off the premises whose behaviour is regarded as inappropriate.
• The Case does not accept any liability for the loss or damage of any equipment or personal belongings brought onto the premises.
• The Case, whilst taking every care to honour commitments, reserves the right to amend and/or alter any part of our programme, and regret that we cannot accept liability for errors, ommisions or cancellations.
• Over-run of normal service hours will be charged if other bookings, staffing and closing times dictate.